Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Road Trips Rock

Things I like about going on long road trips by myself (in no particular order):

1. Freely masturbating while driving

2. Singing along with ABBA songs

3. Making unscheduled stops at churches and shelters to help out

4. Using a personal porta potty (ie empty bottles) instead of stopping to pee

5. Cranking up the AC and pointing all the vents at myself


Okay, so I lied about one of them. But I'll never tell which one.

(The first person to comment that they always do these things while driving wins a Fuck You prize.)

4 comments:

Blog ho said...

but you hate Abba

Blog ho said...

and your cock is always so dirty.

Chick said...

Yeah...I always do these things while driving...ok...that was too damn easy!

I never pee in a bottle...oh the mess I'd make...

Sharon said...

I'm sort of hoping #1 and #2 doesn't go together.

About Me, Not You

I was christened Wannahockaloogy by our tribal leader. He was a bitter old man with throat cancer who believed that, to truly hock a loogie, one must not retrieve the phlegm from the throat, but from the soul. His weakened, delirious state made it easy for me to overthrow him and seize control. Now, I am the chief and I have internet access. Beware, delirious smoking populace. Beware.