Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life

I flipped her calendar to June, today. I was saddened to see thirty-one diagonal slashes - no notes, no important reminders, no appointments or hot dates to remember, nada.

I think she wore one of her old, favorite, comfortable, broken-in bras today, as she was more loose and bouncy than usual. I think it's my favorite bra now, too.

I wish I knew something about her, anything, so that I could chit-chat with her. But she's so quiet, so timid. Always glancing down and away after smiling when our eyes meet.

Once, we were the only two in the elevator. The usual quick smiles then the shy glance away. Then I noticed: Right before my eyes, her nipples were getting hard. Oh, those glorious mounds were smiling at me. I was so proud.

I wonder if she will ever realize that she hasn't flipped her calendar all year long...

2 comments:

boabhan sith said...

...are you okay, chief?

sarah said...

wow..

About Me, Not You

I was christened Wannahockaloogy by our tribal leader. He was a bitter old man with throat cancer who believed that, to truly hock a loogie, one must not retrieve the phlegm from the throat, but from the soul. His weakened, delirious state made it easy for me to overthrow him and seize control. Now, I am the chief and I have internet access. Beware, delirious smoking populace. Beware.