Monday, August 29, 2005

Go Cindy Go

In today's day and age, is it still necessary to glorify being a warrior and justifying death in battle as being honorable and noble?

I don't think so.

Is it worth losing your children who were brainwashed to think the above so that a government can save face and use their citizens' blood to further their greedy agendas?

I don't think so.

Does Mr. Bush have a Napoleon complex (driven to extremes by a psychological need to compensate for a perceived handicap - take your pick) which prevents him from admitting mistakes and shortcomings, too arrogant to seize the political opportunity to embrace a mourning mother on camera thus appeasing the war debate?
I think so.

Or... he's just another asshole who equates power and privilege to wisdom and righteousness.

1 comment:

Blog ho said...

where's all the titties at, papa smurf!!??

About Me, Not You

I was christened Wannahockaloogy by our tribal leader. He was a bitter old man with throat cancer who believed that, to truly hock a loogie, one must not retrieve the phlegm from the throat, but from the soul. His weakened, delirious state made it easy for me to overthrow him and seize control. Now, I am the chief and I have internet access. Beware, delirious smoking populace. Beware.