Wednesday, October 05, 2005

If I Were In A Plane Crash, I Would...

A. Try to get laid using the pretense of being a virgin. I said pretense as in "not true," okay?
B. I would not be posting, I would be busy screaming. Plus I'm pretty sure the plane's WAN would be out.
C. If the plane crashed during meal time, I would rush to eat all my food, because I don't want any pain to come to those poor children in China or India or Sudan or wherever the hell the aids comes from now-a-days.
D. Loudly blame all the ugly fat people on the plane for our demise. Unless they're cute, then see A.

The correct answer is all of the above in that order.

1 comment:

Blog ho said...

i would jump right to D

About Me, Not You

I was christened Wannahockaloogy by our tribal leader. He was a bitter old man with throat cancer who believed that, to truly hock a loogie, one must not retrieve the phlegm from the throat, but from the soul. His weakened, delirious state made it easy for me to overthrow him and seize control. Now, I am the chief and I have internet access. Beware, delirious smoking populace. Beware.