Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Fists Of Rage

This weekend's weather was great: Blue sky, cool breeze, green grass.. Plenty of gardening to catch up on. Ah, I love Spring. It was also an exciting chance to use my new digital camera that I recently purchased (I've been itching to take some outside nature shots).

Had it not been for
Blog Ho, it would have been a perfect weekend.

See, I was preparing to enjoy a nice PB&J for a late lunch when the Postlady arrived and dropped off Saturday's mail. I got the usual assortment of plain, unmarked packages, the miscellaneous mailings to "Current Resident," and a single white envelope addressed by hand to me.


So I take it inside and pour myself another cup of coffee and begin to read the enclosed hand written letter. It read, "My Dearest Chief, Enclosed is the money I owe you for your love, you dirty bitch. Call me soon, Ho."


One of these days, I'm going to kill that cheap, mocking fucker.

Here are some snapshots I took with my new camera:






5 comments:

Blog ho said...

I'm expecting change.

Anti-Blogger said...

Can I borrow 5 bucks?

Sharon said...

Why do I get the feeling this is an entirely male conversation and I ought to leave the room?

boabhan sith said...

I don't even want to think about what you're washing off of your hook!

*goose bumps*

aughra said...

Is it wrong to find the hook attractive?

Think of what you could reach with that?

About Me, Not You

I was christened Wannahockaloogy by our tribal leader. He was a bitter old man with throat cancer who believed that, to truly hock a loogie, one must not retrieve the phlegm from the throat, but from the soul. His weakened, delirious state made it easy for me to overthrow him and seize control. Now, I am the chief and I have internet access. Beware, delirious smoking populace. Beware.