Friday, July 01, 2005

Ha Ha, Yes

Remember when you were young and naive and didn't know anything and had to depend on others to teach you things little things like how to stand and how to wipe your own ass?

Then one day you find yourself all grown up wise to the ways of the world and master of your own destiny when all of a sudden you come across either A) someone who knows LESS than you or B) someone who knows MORE than you or - and this is the crux of this post - C) someone who THINKS they know more than you.

I am almost always that someone. I have so much to learn, yo. BUT UNTIL THAT DAY remember that I bested you right here right now.

I am also told that I dress smartly for Fridays. I'm surrounded by fools. Don't they know that it was laundry day weeks ago and only the collared shirts are left? Must I explain everything?

4 comments:

boabhan sith said...

OOoohh...
I love a man who dresses up for the weekend.
;)

Sharon said...

"Must I explain everything?"

Apparently, you must.

Hi, Chief.

Blog ho said...

WHAT ABOUT YOU, DAD? WHAT ABOUT YOU?

aughra said...

I'm smarter than you.

About Me, Not You

I was christened Wannahockaloogy by our tribal leader. He was a bitter old man with throat cancer who believed that, to truly hock a loogie, one must not retrieve the phlegm from the throat, but from the soul. His weakened, delirious state made it easy for me to overthrow him and seize control. Now, I am the chief and I have internet access. Beware, delirious smoking populace. Beware.